Friday, November 26, 2010

The Crucible Cast List

Revernd Samuel Parris: Dabbs Greer 
I think he would be Revernd Samuel Parris because he was great in his role as Revered. He was a church leader.







Tituba: Ketty
I think she would be Tituba because her family was a slave. She was a house maid. She have more expensive. 







Abigail Williams: Keira Knightley
 I think she would be Abigail because I feel she is the same character as Abigail. She played many parts where she was between good and bad.









Thomas Putnam: Kevin 
 I think he would be Thomas because he had an experience to being a landowner. He played where he want money.










Ann Putnam: Karen 
 I think she would be Ann Putnam because she had an experience of being a mom who lost some of her children. She also blamed someone for killing her children.









John Proctor: Viggo 
 I think he would be John because he have the same face. He played where he love his wife and another woman.











Elizabeth Proctor: Sandra Bullock 
 I think she would be Elizabeth because she had many experiences. She is smart who would play almost anybody.










Mary Warren: Melissa 

I think she would be Mary because she been around a girl who been good and evil. She would understand how to play Mary.










Rebecca Nurse: Maggie Smith 
 I think she would be Rebecca because she is an old actor and good around around children. I feel she only think about good things.









Revernd John Hale: Severus Snape
I think he would be Revernd John because he like to find out things from books. His serious expression on his face just seems perfect for a witch hunter like Revernd John.

7 comments:

  1. I like your pick for Rev. Hale. I can definitely see "Severus Snape" trying to figure everything out and using huge books to make discoveries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on picking the characters! It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job. you made some really good choices with your cast list

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you picked Keira Knightley to be Abigail Williams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i love all your characters. you thought about good ones (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you have good people and good charters

    ReplyDelete